Because who’s got the time really?
Between being a mum and an Avenger, Scarlett Johansson hasn’t exactly got hours spare to sweat it out in the gym
The award-winning actress does have a trick up her sleeve when it comes to working out, in the form of ‘trainer-to-the-stars’ Don Saladino (who is also tipped to be Blake Lively’s PT).
Find yourself strapped for time? Saladino says his 20 minute total body workout is just the efficiency ticket. “This is a workout I use with some of my clients when they don’t have a ton of time, but it still gets them strong and lean and burns a lot of calories,” he told Well+Good.
Sign us up.
- Split squats (10 reps per leg)
- Push ups (10 reps)
- Standing alternating dumbbell rows (10 reps per arm)
- Supported side plank (30-60 seconds per side)
- Romanian deadlift (10 reps)
- Reverse crunches (10 reps)
For more info visit Well+Good.
Let’s block ads! (Why?)
fitness | body+soul